The Sr. Manager of Loss Prevention is responsible for protecting the assets of the company, as well as meeting the physical security and safety goals of the Corporate Campus. The Sr. Manager of Corporate Loss Prevention is responsible for the supervision of a third-party guard company in providing an effective security program for the Corporate Campus. Will be expected to manage internal & external investigations with field LP team and be an active member of the Cyber Team communicating findings for senior leadership. Must be results oriented with excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to represent the LP department in ongoing initiatives and have the ability to independently communicate with associates of all levels, including senior executive leadership.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for the company in internal, external and cyber investigations.
- Develops and maintains various reports for case management and exception reporting systems compliance by field LP team.
- Develops and maintains the Loss Prevention Business Intelligence platform to proactively identify trends that lead to inventory POS shrink and/or gross margin erosion.
- Ensure the integration of Loss Prevention (shrink and profit loss liability) are included in as a vital component of all cross-functional business within the organization.
- Serves as LP’s IT liaison with POS related systems modifications (responsible to identify areas of loss and working with key business partners in resolving and mitigating key loss issues that are identified).
- Liaison with various federal, state and local law enforcement agencies and coordinate dissemination of data related to investigations and store incidents. This could include the FBI, local PD, Homeland Security.
- Serve as system administrator for LP applications (i.e. case management, exception reporting, etc.), tools and system solution implementations.
- Responsible for the execution of the Corporate Campus physical security and safety program.
- Collect, analyze, identify and mitigate causes and trends of security and operational weaknesses, losses and circumstances.
- Provides expertise and consultation to prevent loss of company information and company tools.
- Work with Government agencies and financial institutions to reduce internal and external fraud risk. This to include the FBI, Homeland Security, local and state police.
- Case Review with field team- Review large cases to see opportunities which may be preventable or standard operating procedure’s changed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- 10 years of experience with POS Exception based reporting tools, omni-channel fraud issues and the ability to interpret and report provided information.
- Ability to work directly with business partners to identify issues, make recommendations, drive solutions and implement controls to mitigate theft/fraud and loss prevention issues.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, problem solving, cultural sensitivity and multi-tasking abilities.
- Have the ability to supervise and conduct confidential, detailed investigations