Security Supervisor Job
Allied Beverage Group
Allied Beverage Group, the Wine & Spirits distributor in the state of New Jersey is searching for a Security Supervisor for our new state of the art building located in Elizabeth, NJ.
The Security Supervisor is responsible for, but not limited to, the Security & Safety with in Allied Beverage group Operations. The incumbent will supervise the activities of his/her shift to maintain and provide a safe working environment on a daily basis, identify and report safety hazards, and any suspicious or unusual activities as a deterrent of any criminal or malicious acts. The Security Supervisor is responsible for implementing security measures set forth by the Director of Security and assuring the overall security of all members of the organization.
- Experience using systems like: Card Access, Alarm Monitoring, CCTV Cameras, Badging System, and asset tracking.
- Conduct security and safety inspections throughout the campus.
- Respond and control all emergency and medical situations. Maintain a working relationship with local law enforcement and emergency services.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- 5-7 years of security supervisor or law enforcement
Training and/or Experience
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in access control, cctv and security operations
- Ability to respond using discretion and interpretive judgment based on system-wide policies
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Experience in conflict resolution and problem solving
- Spanish speaking a plus
Major activity: Walking, standing, speaking, listening, observing
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Standing, walking, sitting and carrying up to 40 lbs. Must be able to work nights, 4 days per week, 10 hours per day.
Environment: Indoor and outdoor, temperature ranges from moderate to extreme cold and heat.
Allied Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics.