One of the many charitable ventures of the Italian American Police Society of New Jersey, in conjunction with our New Jersey Police Officers Foundation fundraising campaign, is our Safety Equipment give-a-way. This is a presentation of a package of police safety / life-saving equipment valued at $800.00* to active members of our organization who are full-time police officers.
Effective Feb. 1, 2014, to be eligible for this give-a-way program, you must be an active up-to-date dues-paying member. For members with delinquent dues, you must bring your dues current, paying for the lapsed time period of up to five years. We will select 10 winners per year.
All that is needed for any active member in good standing, who meets the criteria, is for that member to fill out the entry form below. Then an entry is selected randomly, once a month for presentation to the winner at the general membership meeting. Attendance at the meeting is required in order to receive your package.
If you have been selected to receive a package you will be notified by email and asked to confirm your attendance. If you cannot attend the meeting your name will be returned to the database for a chance at a future drawing.
Any questions, please contact Program Chairman, Joseph Simonetti at email@example.com
Over the last several years since the start of this important program, we were honored to have given out over 60 ballistic vests to police officers who were not provided one by their respective departments. We are happy to say that most officers are now provided vest by their departments. We have therefore changed our program to provide these Equipment Packages from this point on.
Please Fill Out an Entry Form at the bottom of this page.
Members in the following departments have received vests or Safety Packages from the Italian American Police Society / Police officers Foundation over the past few years
- Atlantic City Police Department
- Atlantic County Sheriffs Office
- Asbury Park Police Department
- Belleville Police Department
- Boonton Police Department
- Clifton Police Department
- Edison Police Department
- Englewood City PD
- Essex County Sheriffs office
- Hoboken Police Department
- Hudson County Prosecutors Office
- Jersey City Police Department
- Middlesex County Sheriffs Department
- Moonachie Police Department
- Montclair Police Department
- Newark Police Department
- North Bergen Police Department
- NJ Juvenile Parole
- Nutley Police Department
- New Providence Police Department
- Orange Police Department
- Paterson Police Department
- Port Authority Police Department
- Somerset County Sheriff’s Department
- UMDNJ Police Department
- Union County Police Department
- Westfield Police Department
- West Paterson Police Department
We are proud to help keep members of the NJ Law Enforcement Community safe and equipped.
If you know of a member who does not have internet access, please print out this entry form for them. They can then fill it out and mail it in.
If you have any further questions you can contact the program chairman via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-IAPSNJ-1 and someone will get back to you.
Past Members will be posted in the members-only area when available.