Each Spring we hold our Annual Scholarship Breakfast. At this event the Society will present $10,000 in scholarships in the memory of Italian American Police Officers that lost their lives in the line of duty. These scholarships are available only to the children or grandchildren of members who are college bound high school seniors.
Members must have been in good standing with dues paid for five consecutive years.
Members that meet the above criteria that DO NOT have children can submit nieces and nephews in certain circumstances. For more information please contact the committee for more details. An application needs to be filled out by the Students & parents and submitted to the scholarship committee usually a month before our Scholarship Breakfast.
To date our organization has provided more than $250.000 in scholarships to college bound students. These students are our future!
Scroll Down to Submit Application for 2022 Scholarships
2021 Scholarship Recipients
2021 Scholarship Recipients
Ofc. Stephen Petruzzello Memorial Scholarship
James Lacorazza – Cranford High School
Detective Marc DiNardo Memorial Scholarship
Gabriella Charles – West Orange High School
Captain Kathy Mazza Memorial Scholarship
Abigail Anna Mays – Shore Regional High School, West Long Branch
Captain Alphonse Imperiale Memorial Scholarship
Edward James Iandoli – Pleasant Valley High School, Saylorsburg, PA
Ofc. Mary Ann Collura Memorial Scholarship
Emilie Elizabeth Serrone – Phillipsburg High School
Trooper Philip Lomonico Memorial Scholarship
Daniel Raul Sollitti – Wood Ridge High School
Lt. Rocco Nisivoccia Memorial Scholarship
Gianna Rose Onnembo – Wood Ridge High School
Detective Michael Morgan Memorial Scholarship
Ashley Saab – Indian Hills High School, Oakland
Below is a list of attachments that are needed for submission of the scholarship application.
- PSAT or SAT results.
- Most recent grade transcript showing all high school grades to date.
- Any letters of acceptance received along with the estimated cost for attending the institution.
- A copy of your parent’s income tax statement for the previous year. (see application for the correct year)
- A signed statement from the student, describing themselves and their future personal, academic and career plans.
2022 Online Scholarship Application Form
- Trooper Philip Lamonaco, NJ State Police 12-21-1981
- Capt. Kathy Mazza, Port Authority of NY & NJ PD 9-11-2001
- Police Officer Mary Ann Collura, Fair Lawn PD 4-17- 2003
- Det. Marc DiNardo, Jersey City PD – 7-21-2009
- Sgt. John Raineri, NYPD Columbia Association
- Det. Michael Morgan, Newark Police Department
- Lt. Rocco Nisivoccia, Essex County Prosecutors Office
- Andrew Ruotolo, Essex County Prosecutors Office
- Alphonse Sierchio Memorial Scholarship
- Police Officer Stephen Petruzzello, Memorial Scholarship (12-29-2014)
- Alphonse Imperiale Memorial Scholarship (April 21, 2018)